- Indonesia School of Community Law Facilitators (Sekolah PHR Indonesia), providing a systematic strategy of development and recruitment model of Community Law Facilitators (Pendamping Hukum Rakyat/PHR) aimed at increasing the quantity of Community Law Facilitators and their quality with regards to community organisation, facilitation of legal training, legal drafting, conflict resolution and policy advocacy.
- Community Initiative-Based Conflict Resolution, which aims to create a mechanism of conflict resolution for natural resources conflicts that is institutionalised and effective, supported by indigenous peoples and local communities.
- Data and Information Center, expected to be a centre for data, information and knowledge development based on empirical conditions, in the form of a database system, HuMaWin, accessible website, and other creative media in collaboration with our partners and other parties.
- Forestry and Climate Change
- Institutional Development, working to make HuMa a professional, competent, independent, and influential organisation with adequate capacity to support social movement and law reform.